Friday, November 20, 2020

Disney World 2020



Despite Covid-19, I did make it to Disney World this year - 3 times, in fact! The first trip was in January, actually before Covid-19 really became an issue and well before lockdowns came into practice. The second trip was in October not too long after Disney World had re-opened with all of the social/physical distancing and mask-mandates. None of that was too awful and we did get to see all the Halloween decorations. And now I am planning my third trip which will be in December (I'm looking forward to the Christmas decorations). Even with such a horrible year, my mid-life crisis still rears its ugly head... I'm going to Disney World!  

Here are a few pics from my January and October trips:






October:















Want to know when new posts are added. Simple. Enter your email address below and click 'Subscribe'.




We do not share your email address with third-parties.
You may unsubscribe at any time.
Delivered by FeedBurner



No comments:

Post a Comment